will give it a try
----- Original Message ----- From: "Edwin" <edwin...@yahoo.com.sg>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: Iriver with Rockbox

Hi David,

Go to the rockbox web site and download the rockbox utility. everything can be done in that program including creating of speaking menu/voice clips of your files, updating your IRiver firmware to work with rockbox if u haven't done so, installing the latest rockbox software etc. the software is quite complex and its rather difficult to explain over here. however, it should be easy to navigate around if u take some time to explore it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Regards,
Edwin.