Hi Guys and Gals,
A strange thing happened a while ago, I lost my windows sounds, you know the one that sounds when windows turns off and when it starts. Plus some others including the sound you get when a piece of hardward is accidentally disconnected and a few others. I have all volumes turned on and nothing muted. If I look at the list of sounds they are all there and set for on. I am using windows, xp 3 and an SB live sound card. This all of a sudden showed up a few months ago and it really baffles me. I sure miss those sounds, anybody have any ideas?
Thanks for any info.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California