From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 5:53 PM
Subject: Easy CD DA Extractor, configuration of output formats

Hi!

It seems that in later versions of this product you cannot configure
custom output formats as you could with earlier versions of Easy CD DA
extractor, here's an example of the sort of thing I'm talking about.

I use MP3 VBR quality for my work however it would appear that I cannot
configure Easy CD DA Extractor to encode to this standard any longer,
all I get is the constatant bit rates of 128KBPS and so on with no
option it seems to create entirely new profiles, am I missing something
here?

Cheers!