I am also trying to figure out how to make station play list say the time!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Danny Miles" <emowarr...@googlemail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: adjustments to station playlist

Hi Bob.  I think you can go through the options dialogue and uncheck
the box which is defaulted to cross fading.  If this option is
removed, tracks will not have their volumes faded at the end, so you
shouldn't lose any vocals.  However, I've only been using the
programme for a week or so, so maybe somebody more experienced will
confirm or contradict this.

And, whilst I'm here, I have my own (more vague) Station Playlist
question.  I'm using Studio Pro on a laptop with one soundcard and no
mixer.  I've enabled my microphone, but either my microphone settings,
input/output settings or monitoring settings are faulty.  When I
toggle the mic on I can't hear anything in my headphones.  When I
toggle the mic off again I hear my vocals for about half a second
before it goes quiet again.  I know this is quite a wide-ranging
question, but can anybody please advise on which setting might be
wrong?  I've read the help information which relates to the settings
but I'm horribly confused with all of the input mixers and output
mixers etc (especially as I'm not using a mixer at all).

Sorry for the basic question, but any help will be appreciated.

Danny