From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Barry Chapman
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 6:48 PM
To: PC-Audio
Subject: Can anyone identify these songs for me

Hi all,

I was going through some old cassettes and came across some Christmas songs
which I would like to identify.  Following is a link to a sample of the
songs.  I would be pleased if I could find the names of the songs and the
artists (although I do know the song name in some cases).  Once I can
identify them, I can try to obtain them on CD or MP3.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated in identifying one or all of the songs.

The link to the audio is:
http://users.tpg.com.au/asnblind/UnidentifiedChristmas.m3u

Thanks,
Barry Chapman