http://q-continuum.net/hope

Previously, Jorge Paez said:
Can anyone please give me a link?
I tried googling and it kept coming up with Pandora's box instead.

On Jan 8, 2011, at 3:37 PM, Matthew Bullis wrote:

I love this program, and I've only used it for about twelve hours now. I hope
the developer will be interviewed on a tech show like Main Menu or Innovations,
because I'd like to hear about how he accomplished this task, and what plans he
has for the future of the program, as far as features. I've not seen his name
on any e-mail lists that I'm on, and I'm on quite a few. I've sent him an
e-mail, so hopefully he'll get back to me soon. Pandora has found almost every
obscure or under-the-radar folk artist I've put in, and I already have new
artists to check out.
Matthew

James Scholes

--