I' interested, please send a coppy to hamitcam...@gmail.com.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Boyer
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:22 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Virtual 3D Audio Simulation Software

Hey! The company am3d makes some absolutely phenomenal 3d binaural sounds
and technology. They were used in a game they released for the blind a few
years back called "the Mind's Eye" The game wasn't great but the sound was
really good. They also have a 3d demo of an interrogation room that is the
most believable and even spookiest sound demo I've ever heard.
Anyway my point is they have a 3d engine that you used to be able to
download. It was a demo copy. I got it to work with window eyes and I think
JFW though probably not as well since W E works much better using the mouse
cursors and such. I could take a sound and place wherever I wanted it, I
could move the sounds around. As a matter of fact I put one in a tight
circle moving around the head and I got a little sick and dizzy from it.
Well the last time I visited there website
www.am3d.com
I think you have to order the demo of this engine. I did write them a letter

a few years back asking if I could have the full version just to explore its

accessibility aspects but unfortunately it didn't happen. I was rather
impressed how much I could do considering most 3d audio engines like that
are very graphical.
I'm sure it hasn't changed much and if you write to them you might be able
to get the newest demo of the engine.
BTW I still have the interrogation room audio demo if anyone is interested.
I think it is the best example of binaural 3d audio out there to date.
thanks for letting me ramble
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over