DVD Audio Extracter is very accessible, and I'm not too sure about going to
a particular chapter, buut control f and control b  take you back and forth
threw the chapters.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Kathy S.
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 8:29 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Most accessible dvd to audio converter?

Hi, gang! I recently got a new computer running Windows 7, 64 bit, with Jaws
12.  What is the best video to audio converter out there? In a related
question, how in the world can one find the various chapters on a dvd that
you pop into the dvd drive?  I'm using Windows media player and can't seem
to find any of the controls to make the thing work.  I shall keep exploring
on my own, but any tips would be much appreciated!

Peace,
Kathy