From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Robert doc Wright
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:08 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: windows media center

I tried using this and didn't find it that accessible. Is there something I
am possibly overlooking? I'm running windows 7 ultimate with jaws 11.

---------
Sometimes I think I understand everything,  and then I regain consciousness.

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrighthere.net

skype:
talmidim
**
 WRIGHTJAMS
I bet somewhere at home you still have those stacks of wax! That crate of
cassettes. Those tunes that bring back special memories. You've looked near
and far but not all are available on CD. What are you to do?
Let Wright jams convert those LPs and cassettes for you. Wright jams can
take those 33s and 45s and recreate them for you on CD in the best quality
possible.

Wrightjams now offers limited audio production for radio programs and voice
overs.
Pricing:
LPs...   $15.00
45S...   $15.00 FOR A GROUP OF 8 (A and B  sides)
Cassettes...
Commercial   $15.00
Home made   $20.00
Bulk rate:
 21-50         $12.50(each)
 51 - 100      $10:00(each)
Audio production $25 per hour

To arrange an appointment Contact doc Wright
Phone:
720-213-4871
Email: talmid...@comcast.net