From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 9:23 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Recording a video podcast

I ust wonder whether you might not be better off with a "Stand-Alone" unit
such as the Zoom video version of the Zoom H1/ From what I've read from
various reviews its an outstanding video recorder at a very good value for
money price and you get all the audio quality that Zoom is famous for
built-in .