Hello PC-audio:

I don't know if this is off topic and if it is I apologize to the list .

I would like to know if any one on the list knows of a product that wil remove bar code labels l on jewel cases and the reason I am asking is I bought 50 jewel cases and realize that I couldn't get all my computer software in the storage boxes I have so I need to remove the bar code label so I need to return the jewel boxes and get the thin jewel boxes the bar code labels there is nothing recorded on the bar code labels.
Thanks
Jim