which version of jaws are you using

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Samco" <jsa...@jps.net>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 3:39 PM
Subject: Windows XP and using a bluetooth headset

I recently purchased an Arctic P311 blutooth headset. It is my first experience with any bluetooth device. I easily and successfully got it going with my iPhone. But it's a different story with my Windows XP laptop.

I'm using the laptop's built-in bluetooth capability. I wanted to use the headset on the laptop for going completely silent with hearing my screen reader, etc. However, after a bit of fussing, it looks like I can only use the headphones to hear audio generated by a media player on the laptop. I hear that audio through the headset but the screen reader through the laptop speakers.

Can I change something so I can hear all audio through the headset? Or, do I need to get a bluetooth dongle to broadcast all the laptop's audio? Please clarify this issue for me.
Thanks,
Jeff