Brian-
I have found AShampoo Burning Studio6FREE to be extremely versatile and
reliable to use.
Guy Mallard

G,M, ELECTRONICS SERVICE
REPAIR  *   INSTALLATION  *   CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
Computers  -  Satellite TV  -  Marine Electronics   -  Ham Radio
 Wireless   -    Communications
 Custom-Designed By Request -  Original Oldies Music CD's
Vinyl,  Cassette,  or 8-Track  - To CD
 E-mail: gme...@yahoo.com    PH: (904)263-0373
 Guy Mallard,  Owner