Wow, so if I got this, I could finally get rid of that audio cable I use for my IPod touch? Well, maybe I still want it for some things, doubt it works for every app, not sure how you'd send at bat or slacker through it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: Airfoil for Windows

I forgot to mention it allows you to wirelessly stream audio from one device running Airfoil Speakers or an Apple Airport Express or Apple TV to the computer where Airfoil is installed and running. Neat if you want to broadcast your music collection or audio books around your house. Like I say the trial is fully functional however noise is overlaid on transmissions longer than 10 minutes. The cost is $25 and you can get it from www.rogueamoeba.com.
Happy streaming!

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird