From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of G. McFarlane
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 7:16 PM
To: midimag; PC-Audio
Subject: Recording Studios

Hi
Does anyone operate a recording mixer that is accessible (probably using
more buttons and knobs with a minimum of menus) I know there used to be A
tascam that allowed some inputs and the ability to record individual and
mixed tracks to hard drive built in. Or even an SD card.
I would like 4 inputs or more which can be recorded. Is there anything
accessible out there like a porta studio etc.?
Thanks.
gordon McFarlane