From: Steve Jacobson <steve.jacob...@visi.com>
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:35 AM
Subject: Copying Audio CD's

First, I'm sorry if this message comes across more than once.  Is there a way
to copy an entire audio CD to another audio CD under Windows 7 without
extracting and reassembling tracks?  On my old computer, I generally did it
with an old version of Roxio, but I believe there was a way to also do it from
Windows explorer, but I can't find anything on my new Windows 7 computer.  If
not, can anyone recommend reliable but inexpensive alternatives?  I do have
Sound Forge and CD Architect, but don't see anything that will just create an
image and copy it to another CD.

Thanks for any ideas.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson