Doesn't matter.  Just install over the copy you have.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey" <cwoll...@wi.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:14 PM
Subject: installing and purchasing a new verison of express burn

Hi okay I have decided that I would like to purchase express burn when my trial of the version of it that I am currently using runs out. So is it best to uninstall the version of express burn that you were using before you purchase and load your new purchased version?
Or does it really matter if you do it one way of the other?

Casey
Casey