I have read about this product in the archives of this list posted in 2009.
And I don't think I want to go this rout, but before I give up Is there any
updates to the product or could you suggest another software that would be
easier for some one with very little computer skills to use? She is blind
has don't have quite enough vision to read the screen, so self voicing or
working with window-eyes would be great.

Main use would be to listen to music and the ability to copy it to a mp3
player or burn cd.

Thanks.