From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dane trethowan
Sent: Saturday, 22 October 2011 3:46 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: iPhone/iPad/iPod manipulation software

Hi!

The software at <http://ibackuper.com/> allows the user to backup and
manipulate contents of an iPhone/iPad/Ipod device so you could for
example backup content from your iPhone and copy it over to your shiny
brand new iPod without having to run iTunes, so far so good.

The big problem is that the software referenced here would appear to be
very much inaccessible, I can see the IOS device on the screen but can't
find a way of accessing it, I've clicked around but its obvious I'm
missing something or other.

Does anyone know of an anternative software solution?

--
sent from my HP Powerhouse Notebook.