In Robert Carter's review, he makes a point of demonstrating the difference between normal mode and live or stereo mode. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: Jawbone Jambox portable bluetooth speaker

Who told you to hold both volume controls down? I've never heard of this before.

I'm not saying your wrong.

Up till now I've controlled my iPod from the unit itself.

On 14/11/2011, at 5:43 AM, Gary King wrote:

Dain,
Did your JamBox come with the Live Audio update installed? The one I ordered from AMAZON.COM didn't. The first thing I tried after starting music on my iPod Touch was to hold both volume buttons down to start Live Audio Mode, but nothing happened.

I then went to the web site and installed the JawBone Updater. This program opens the update page, and I found that the free NVDA screen reader seemed to work a little better than either JFW or Window-Eyes on this page. After updating, Live Audio was impressive for its ability to spread the stereo effect from such a small speaker. Of course, for Live Audio to work properly, you must sit directly in front of the speaker at the optimum distance.

Gary King
w4...@bellsouth.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>