To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: over the air tv on a win 7 machine?

Hi Gary,
Thanks for the report on your Win7 experience. I'm going to install the
NVDA screen reader, as I have heard good things about it, and it does
seem to offer some things that the other guys don't, and the price is
right. What kind of tv tuner did you get? I'm debating whether to get
the upgrade to the Dell, if that's what I end up buying, or to get a
usb stick add on.

Mary