Hi Vinny,
I sent the program to your e-mail
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vinny Samarco" <vin...@hughes.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for mp3 direct cut

Hi,
Are Mp3 direct cut and avs software the same thing? If so, he program gave me all kinds of extra files to download, and then I couldn't get the program to speak at all. I am using Window-eyes 7.52. Are there any other programs which split mp3 files?
Thanks.
Vinny
----- Original Message ----- From: "Guy Mallard" <gme...@yahoo.com>