My guess is that it is saying "Key Lock" not delock. The key lock switch is on the side with the volume. Slide it away from the volume to unlock the Key Lock. I assume you're using a Plextalk Pocket not the disk variety. If it's the disk variety, I don't know how to unlock the key lock.

If we're talking the Plextalk Pocket and the Key lock isn't engaged. Slide the lock into locked position and then hold down the "on" key for 10 seconds until you hear it beep at you. Return th key lock to the unlocked position and start up your Plextalk again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "joe bollard" <joebolla...@eircom.net>
To: "pc -audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:18 PM
Subject: plextalk question

hello friends, did some recording today for my internet radio programme,using my plextalk recorder, when i got home and tried to start the editing when i turn on the recorder now i keep getting the message "d-lock" what does this mean and how can i "d-lock" the recorder, any help will be really appreciated, travel safely, joe bollard.