Hi.  Thanks for the response.  File is a .WMA file, as that's the
original format of the vocals.  The music was originally a .wav file,
but when I mixed this in it didn't pose any problems, and the hiss to
which I referred is most noticeable when there is no noise at all so
I'm sure that this hasn't caused a problem.  I tried saving the .WMA
file as both a .MP3 and a .WAV file to see if it made a difference but
it didn't do anything.

All the best, Danny