Thanks Dane. I will check out that source of information. However, until I can do that, can you give a quick summary i.e. names of screen readers that might make these worth looking into? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: Samsung Galaxy line of products, are they accessible?

Yep there are and we've been having a discussion on this on the techno-chat list, you can find out more info and view archives at <http://www.techno-chat.net>

On 15/01/2012, at 2:22 AM, Clifford Blackwell wrote:

Samsung seems to be trying to compeat with Apple's iPad and iPod Touch with their Galaxy line of Android accessible products. Are there any screen readers that work with these? Will the Code Factory products work with Android 2.3.5 and hence one of these beasties?

Any thoughts or information will be appreciated.