To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: goldwave 5.66 is now available

Absolutely no criticism expressed or implied; just a question.  Why is
it that whenever a Swedish poster such as Bardia or the other whose name
I do not recall, posts a message, the subject line is always prefaced by
SV.  I saved the subject line of the message to which I am replying to
illustrate my question.  Thanks for an explanation.

Don Roberts