From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brian Olesen
Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2012 10:36 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: blind friendly dj software?

hi Steve,
the mp3 file doesn't work.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Steve Pattison
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:39 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List

Hi Hank,

You may like to listen to a review of Zulu DJ software on a recent
edition of Innovations. You can download the MP3 file at

http://goo.gl/Oimzp

And learn more about the program at

www.nch.com.au/dj/index.html

I don't use this program myself so I'm not able to answer any questions
about the program.

Regards Steve.