In othrr words, you _have_ to be a member of Paypal to buy Tapin Radio?
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: All, Tapin Radio Pro

Help, Pro version, upgrade. I paid by Paypal and was dead easy at my end.

Christopher H

On 09/02/2012 02:24, kim kelly wrote:
Yes, How in the world does one purchase it?
I sent an email to the support team because I didn't find a place to
purchase.
Kim McNatt-Kelly

You can also send emails to:
kim...@samobile.net

Skype:

richies12
Follow Me on Twitter:

kimk59

Keep on Smiling and everyone will wonder what you've been up to.
Author unknown.

Have a great day.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Pattison" <s...@internode.on.net>