Yes, you can get it on a computer and even on an iPhone or Android device, but access to the channel selection is not very accessible in either situation. I wish they were because it would really be a nice choice to have.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>
To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 9:41 PM
Subject: sireus radio

Friends, I hope that I spelled the name of this sireus or serius radio thing. I was listening to the seventies with my brother while we were out in his jeep.
he told me that you could get it he and I believe on PC. is it possible?
and,  do you have to have special equipment?
How accessible  it this for us jaws users?