Ah okay then. Cool.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Arthur Barney
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:47 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: DVD Audio Extractor

Hi Hamit,
the program that I sent you, will rip the movie off the DVD in AVI, MP4, and
MP3, and many other formats.
If you want to get to the DVD, when you open the program, press alt D, then
press OK, but make sure you have the DVD in the computer when you do it.
It will also convert files after you ripped the DVD into the format that you
chose, same as I mention above.
Arthur Barney