I hope the message below wasn't one done with Siri!

Gary King
w4...@bellsouth.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Boyer" <bboyer...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 2:07 AM
Subject: Re: Tagging Multiple Files with Winamp

i. hre's wht ido, itshould rkfor you i am  windwyyyssr mysel.
mke a plylist of all te fil you want to tag. Wen youg to the laylisttttttttttttttttt use otra ooct l w, you sould b aleouse ou it seut opulp contxt meu and the subn of sd tyo'l id hatttgomnnnnn. If your're n seeing thismenu oply t tr yroutngyour mouse cursor to your pc curor. TMGHT B OTHR WASTO THIS BUT H"SH IGET HE JO DN>IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFER JUT S>
ht
bb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Samuel Wilkins" <clevercl...@gwilkins.co.uk>