From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Kathy
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:41 PM
To: j...@jedbarton.com; gw-i...@gwmicro.com
Cc: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: re: Trying to install mp3 ripper

Hi All,
How do I change the order of songs in an Itunes playlist.  Also,
I need to know how to do this in Roxio 2011.  Please excuse the
subject line.  I am writing this on my mobile device and didn't
know how to put in the correct mailing list address.  Thanks in
advance!!
Kathy M

database 7226 (20120616) __________

http://www.eset.com