Try the download from ninite.com
----- Original Message ----- From: <mbern6...@aol.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 10:05 AM
Subject: Itunes download?

Hi everyone,
I'd like to download the (Windows) version of Itunes on my computer. However, when I go to the Apple site, there doesn't appear to be a link to download the software anywhere. How do I download Itunes? and what do the terms 64-bit Windows and 32-bit Windows mean? I've herd these terms being tossed around on the GW Info mailing list from time to time, and all I can gather, is that these terms have something to do with Windows. I have absolutely no clue as to what this jargon means. On the Apple site, there's a link called Itunes 64-bit installer, but I'm not sure if this is the version I'm supposed to download, and I don't want to run the risk of downloading something only to find out later, that it doesn't work with my version of Windows. Any ideas?
Mike
Rochester, NY.