I should mention this is only happening when eac is in the forground, when
in the background I do not even know it is there doing its thing. I'd just
like to know more what is on the screen.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tim Crawford (GI4OPH)
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 4:57 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: eac and window-eyes

Hi Jim,

I'm afraid I can't offer a solution, but I've been using eac for the last
ten years or so under win 98, xp and now win 7 64 bit, and have also
experienced this same sluggishness with windoweyes whilst eac is ripping,
right throughout this time period.

After ripping has concluded speech returns to normal.

 Regards,

Tim.

Bangor, N. Ireland.

Skype:  tim-crawford