Good luck! If you find out what the error is, please post it for our general edification! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Traxler" <how...@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: BurnAware Free error message

Thanks, Clifford, for your response.

I have a string of 30 mp3 files that I'm trying to burn onto a CD for the
car.  I've done this acouple times before, so I know it can work.  Most of
the files seem OK and are added to the burn list.  Some, seemingly random,
get the error message.  So I have replaced the files that are in error with
other copies of the same recording and it usually is OK.  So I'm wondering
what is wrong with the bad files?  They play (using winamp) just fine.
Still would like to know what error 15 meant.  There's a contact link on the
burnaware website; so maybe that's my next step.

Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Blackwell, Clifford" <cblackw...@cityofmadison.com>