I have to wonder if Pandora itself broke Hope again by making some kind of change to make it not work any more? I heard they have been known for doing that in the past, and maybe Chris hasn't had time to update it again to keep up with what Pandora did.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Schindler" <garys5...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with Hope for Pandora, No Response from Support

Sounds right to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <ment...@dslextreme.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 11:51 AM

Well, she had a version of Hope on her old XP system, but it wasn't transferred onto the new system by the person that was hired to take care of all that stuff. That old copy of Hope didn't ask her for login info either. If she set up an account on Pandora, then it was a long time ago and there's no way she would recall the username or password she used to set that up. She tried registering with the new version, but it keeps saying that the registration failed and that she should try new credentials. I did some playing around with Pandora years ago before Hope was developed, so I did have an account already set up; although I have no idea what my username and password are for that now.

So basically, if I understand correctly, we need to go to Pandora itself and either recover her old username and password, or create a new account. Then use those to log into the account. Then Hope will log her in automatically after that. Do I have that right?

Thanks much.

It would still be nice to know why we can't get a response from the support address.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbul...@runbox.com>