I'm starting my second year of Amazon Prime membership.  I suspect I've already
gotten my money's worth in shipping charges, but I would like to get even more
value out of my membership by getting Amazon Instant Video to play on my PC.
Has anyone had success getting this to work?

I noticed a message on the GW Micro list that also mentioned the problem I'm
having.  Apparently Amazon is using Flash to stream their videos, and screen
readers can't access the controls to play the stream.

If I can't get streaming on the PC to work, I may look into streaming on iOS
devices such as the iPad and Apple TV.  Hopefully, this topic will show up on
one of the Apple Accessibility lists.

Gary King
w4...@bellsouth.net