I can tell you for sure that MP3 Direct Cut works well with Jaws (although there may be sscripts, I don't know where you'd get them) but you really don't need them as it works fine right out of the box!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: <djponj...@gmail.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 5:22 AM
Subject: i have some questions about mp3 direct cut

Does any one no if mp3 direct cut workes well with jaws.
Is there any jaws scrips for that sound edding program.
Has any one used this program.
Where can I downoad this program ferom.
Do I need scrips to work with this program.
Is there a  audio manual for this program.

I need yorur help please thanks.
If you can email me back at djponj...@gmail.comi will talk tyou real soon.