I think that Cumulus stations also work in Tapin; I have WMAL in Washington, D.c. which seems to tbe working fine. I have had a problem with one station timing out (this would be WSM) but MR. Oldaker was kind enough to send me a direct link which works for that and helped me get around that problem too!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:48 PM
Subject: iHeart radio windows app

Very special thanks to Vitek for the info he provided regarding putting
iHeart  stations into Tapin radio.  I am embarrassed to say that I read
his message first thing this morning, and its content did not sink in
until I read Sunshine's subsequent message.  Therefore, thanks much to
both parties.  Below is the info which was especially helpful.

 you can tune into all stations from Iheartradio.com
using Tapin-radio product by simply typing the call letters or their moniker
in the search field in the main window available there using "e" ¨shortcut
key just like browser's edit fields. By shift+tab you land on the search
results and hitting enter will play the station or arrowing up/down you can
choose the station if there are more of them.
We store all almost 800 stations from that website using special stream URLs
because they can't be sniffed on the website for them using rmtp protocol.
A direct link for the product:
http://www.tapinradio.com/downloads/tapinradio_setup.exe