I posted earlier that I have volume problems with my system. I am using a PCI triple talk synth and my system volume is drowning out the volume of my synth. I have my system and my synth running to a y cord to my headphones. Should I get a sound mixer, and if so, which mixer. Or, should I get a pre-amp for my synth. I need 2 headphone level inputs going to a headphone output. I would like volumes on both inputs and also a volume on the output. Thanks for any help.

John