If your pc has bluetooth just search for bluetooth in the start search box then
go to add bluetooth device.  Once you've turned on the jambox the pc should
find it and be able to pair with it.
To switch back just turn the jambox off and it should switch back to your
soundcard.
HTH.

Sent from my iPad