hello brian, i'm using customerc...@audible.co.uk and i have always used that e mail address when contacting them in the past, incidentaly i used to get regular messages from audible giving me up to date information about new books and offers, that has stopped also, today i will try yet one more phone call to try to sort things out, but i think i'm banging my head against a brick wall, they just don't seem to understand my problem, regards, joe.