Guys, I've installed this Freemake Audio Converter, and done some file
conversions with it. It's (mostly) accessible with my Window Eyes 8.1, and it
does exactly what I want it to do, that is, convert my mp3 files into m4a
files, sounding the same but saving me on storage space. It'll even convert
multiple files at once, so I can convert whole albums at a time. And, it
preserves most of the audio tags. So I like the program overall and I want to
use it. However, I just had a couple of questions:

I can't figure out how to tell it where to put the converted files. That's a
minor annoyance, but the bigger problem is that it is making two of every
converted file. Except for the filenames, of course, they are exactly the same,
making the conversions twice as long and then causing me to have to delete the
duplicates. Anyone seen this and know how to stop it, and does anyone know of a
way to tell it where to put its converted files? There doesn't look to be any
option for that in the menus anywhere.

Thanks much.

Evan