Hello everyone,
I just upgraded from Itunes 10 to Itunes 11. However, I've found that now by default, whenever I play an mp3 file, Windows chooses Itunes as the default player automatically, and I don't want that. How do I change things so that Windows Media Player is the default player? I know that there's an option within the start menu that says, "set program access and defaults), but I don't remember the steps to adjust the default player. How do I do that? I'm running Windows xp Home Edition. Thanks.
Mike
Rochester, NY.