From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Gery
Gaubert
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 2:48 PM
To: 'pc-audio@pc-audio.org'
Subject: victor reader stream

I pressed the info and there is no soft pak.  If I want to play format 4
books from audible will I still need the soft pak?  Like I wrote earlier, I
played books on this stream a while back.  Nothing has changed.

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator St. Charles Parish Sheriff's
Office office (985) 783-0208 mobile 504-329-9439
ggaub...@stcharlessheriff.org

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the
addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208)
and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and
any printout thereof.