To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:37 AM
Subject: re question about audible

Hi clifford, thanks for your attempts to help me. i have tried that, but got nowhere. the url you gave us, the audible access one, is great. i can find books on it, and download the details of what the book is about. i haven't tried to by a book from there, as i don't know if it is possible, or if it would be put in to my library. yesterday i spoke on the phone with someone at audible. the conversation was carried out with difficulty. not only was his voice too quiet, but also his accent was difficult to follow. he kept on asking me if i was using a screen reader. i told him i was, and it had worked perfectly until a few days ago. up until then, when i went on the audible opening page, there were 128 links. one of these was my library. now every time i go there, the number of links changes. audible would prefer to blame my screen reader than there own software. six weeks ago, when i had a different problem, they wanted to blame my internet explorer. i take it, you can still reach your own library. if you have any more suggestions, i would gladly hear them. it is a pitty they started their improvements. . brian.