I think pretty good chance.  Can't hurt to try.
----- Original Message ----- From: "hank smith, and seeing-eye dog iona" <hanksm...@hanksmith.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 10:41 PM
Subject: small jambox help

On 1/14/2013 2:50 PM, Donald L. Roberts wrote:
I really enjoy using my small Jambox. Recently, I inadvertently let the battery completely discharge. Now it won't give the usual turn-on message "jambox ready." I did get it to say "jambox is in pairing mode." Once I got it to say the battery status. What is the likelihood that reinstalling the software from the web site will resolve this issue? It is no longer under warranty. Fortunately, it plays both through blue tooth and via the stereo jack just fine.

Don Roberts

Hello can I get a audio tutorial on the small jambox?
I can't figure out what is what as far as how to turn it on off I figured out how to pair it and I think I figured outr the volume bottuns but a audio user guide or something would be helpfull/ this is the small jambox can some one give me a hand?
Hank