Can you give the exact link to download the latest version?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Merv Keck" <blind5spar...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 7:17 PM
Subject: PlexTalk Pocket

With the latest update I saw it mentioned that epub is possible with the
PlexTalk Pocket. When we looked at the spoken documentation on the device we
heard epub2 was one of the formats supported. With this in mind I have the
following questions:
What is epub2? Does that mean I can read books with the epub extension if
they are not protected?
Where do I put these books in order to read them? What folder?
Thanks in advance,
blind5sparrow