From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Rob Tabor
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 05:23
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Is XM radio blind accessible with windows XP

Good evening all,

Having experienced both the SXM online listening page and the iPhone app I
would definintly conclude
the app is considerably more accessible than the audio streaming website.
However, one has to do a
bit of tweaking to make the app navigable. For one thing, the main menu buttons
at the bottom are
unlabeled as far as Voiceover is concerned, so one does have to create custom
labels which you do
with a 2-finger double tap and hold gesture.
Actifating the categories button enables you to browse the channels, which is
much more than can be
said of the SXM listening webpage. Were it not for the iPhone app I would not
have added internet
radio to my subscription.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor