I can find it but it looks like it only saves things in ogg

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 02:44
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Station Playlist, was, Looking for Info on meeting Accessible
Internet Broadcasting
Needs

That thing is only for recording voice intro/outtro tracks. The option which
was previously
mentioned is found in the Station Playlist Studio main window under the Output
tab, Recording
subtab. However, and I may be mistaken in this, this option may only be
available with the Pro
license.

An equally good way to get the job done is to fake connecting to a broadcast
server with the plugin
and DSP of your choice. The way you fake it is to set the reconnect time high
so you don't keep
trying to do it every two seconds, then plug in a fake accress, preferably one
that doesn't
translate to anything real. Best way to do that is to either make it blank or
put an exclamation
point in front of whatever you have set up that's otherwise valid. In this way,
you can use your
favorite compresser/limiter plugin and have it applied to the audio in the MP3.
Saves you a step
later. Only thing you'll have to do is trim the beginning because the archive
file  gets created
immediately, then you start playing your program into it.